Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
FSYR-EAP recognizes that human resources are an organization's most valuable asset. In order for an organization to have a winning edge in today's marketplace, its employees must perform at their best. However, it is estimated that over 20 per cent of employees may have problems that affect their job performance. Employee assistance programs offer employees professional, confidential help before their problems reach a crisis point - before problems affect employees' health, family life, or job performance. Having an EAP is cost-effective and it shows employees that their employer cares about people. An EAP is a smart investment in an organization’s most valuable asset.
At FSYR-EAP, we offer employees and their families a wide range of confidential, comprehensive, and professional services to help them cope with stress and change, work and family relationships. Our organizational consulting services can help management to identify issues that impede performance and create solutions to address them.
We work with organizations to develop customized employee assistance programs that meet each unique need. It is our objective to work with your Company to create a program that will:
- Decrease absenteeism
- Increase productivity
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Prevent on-the-job accidents
- Reduce medical and disability benefit claims
- Improve employee retention
In working closely with our client organizations, we have gained invaluable experience in the following areas:
- Ability to provide a wide range of counselling services to employees of diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated understanding of the impact of organizational change on an organization and its employees
- Provision of a highly responsive and effective Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) service team
- Development of a highly professional and experienced Clinical Counselling Team
- Working effectively with the EAP Advisory Committee and/or Representatives from different unions, management groups and internal EAP counsellors or peer referral agents
- Accurate and responsible financial management of contracts
- A flexible information technology system which has provided custom-designed quarterly statistical reports to meet our client organizations’ needs while maintaining confidentiality standards.